IT departments often update their servers based solely on the principles of their service agreements with the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). A data centre typically utilises a server for 2 or 3 years before upgrading. So, why would you want to buy refurbished servers that data centres have decommissioned?
Most servers have a lifecycle of over 10 years. Buying expertly refurbished IT hardware can offer great solutions to benefit businesses, society, and the environment.
The key to success for your IT hardware is to pick a reliable company that has expertise in refurbishing IT equipment. When choosing an IT hardware provider, go with a company that has a long history of selling high-quality, refurbished hardware. A company that has made a reputation for itself of providing ‘like new’ used IT.
“Bytestock refurbishes servers, workstations, storage arrays, and all parts & components to accompany. Carefully and systematically testing hardware, and backing it all with a free 5-Year Warranty”.
Why refurbished is the better choice
- Price: buy refurbished hardware for a fraction of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) and make your IT budget go further. Benefit from reduced costs equalling a greater ROI and in turn, greater scalability.
- As good as new: expertly refurbished IT hardware will perform as good as new. You may know exactly what your business requires, and our expert team at Bytestock can recommend and select the right servers to meet your workloads.
- Your configuration: new and pre-owned servers need the right configuration of drives, memory, and processors in place for optimal performance. When carefully selected for the job at hand, refurbished servers can match the performance of new, and even out-perform them.
- Fully customisable: your hardware supplier should guide you to the IT hardware that supports the right virtualisation platforms for the services you provide. Bytestock stocks individual parts we assemble completely customise your server. Making it unique to your needs and easy to replace parts if needed.
Why buy refurbished from Bytestock?
Refurbished hardware through Bytestock comes with a free 5-Year Warranty. Everything that enters the warehouse is carefully and thoroughly tested to be fully functional. Our free, 5-Year Warranty is in place if you experience any unexpected and unforeseen faults, in new and pre-owned hardware.
As well as the industry-leading warranty, Bytestock takes pride in offering fast shipping services. So, buying decommissioned hardware through Bytestock is the better choice because:
- All hardware is thoroughly tested to ensure it’s working as new.
- The cost of refurbished hardware is up to 70% off the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP).
- Assembled separately, server systems offer easy upgrades and part replacements.
- Our expert team is fully equipped and able to recommend the ideal hardware that will cater to your business needs.
- You’re backed by a free 5-Year Warranty and fast shipping worldwide.
Head to the Bytestock website to see what hardware we can supply you with.