IT departments often update their servers based solely on the principles of their service agreements with the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). A data center typically utilizes a server for 2 or 3 years before upgrading. So why would you want to buy refurbished, used servers that have been decommissioned by other data centers?
The productive life of most servers is up to 10 years or more. Buying expertly refurbished IT hardware can offer great solutions to benefit businesses, society, and the environment.
The key to success for your IT hardware is to pick a reliable company that has expertise in refurbishing IT equipment. Like picking a surgeon with years of experience and practice to perform your surgery; when choosing an IT hardware provider, go with a company that has a long history of selling high-quality, refurbished hardware. A company that has made a reputation for itself of providing ‘like new’ used IT hardware.
“Bytestock has a repute of refurbishing servers, workstations, storage arrays, and all parts & components to accompany, carefully and systematically testing, and backing it with a free 5-Year Warranty.“
Why refurbished is the better choice
- Buy refurbished hardware for a fraction of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) and make your IT budget go further. Benefit from reduced costs equalling a greater ROI and in turn, greater scalability.
- Expertly refurbished IT hardware should perform as good as new. You may know exactly what your business requires, and our expert team at Bytestock can recommend and select the right servers to meet your workloads.
- New and pre-owned servers need the right configuration of drives, memory, and processors in place for optimal performance. When carefully selected for the job at hand, refurbished servers can match the performance of new, and even out-perform them.
- Your hardware supplier should guide you to the IT hardware that supports the right virtualization platforms for the services you provide. Typically stocking parts that are assembled separately, it is easier to customize servers that meet the unique workplace needs and effortless to replace parts should they go wrong.
Refurbished hardware through Bytestock, comes with a free 5-Year Warranty. Everything that enters the warehouse is carefully and thoroughly tested to be fully functional, but for the unexpected and unforeseen faults that can occur, in new hardware as well as pre-owned, the free 5-Year Warranty is in place for your assurance.
As well as the industry-leading warranty, Bytestock takes pride in offering fast shipping services. So, buying decommissioned hardware through Bytestock is the better choice because:
- All hardware is thoroughly tested to ensure it’s working as new.
- The cost of refurbished hardware is up to 70% off the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP).
- Server systems are assembled separately so upgrades and part replacements are easy to fulfill.
- Our expert team is fully equipped and able to recommend the ideal hardware that will cater to your business needs.
- You’re backed by a free 5-Year Warranty and fast shipping worldwide.
Head to the Bytestock website to see what hardware we can supply you with.